We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 18.10. This release has been developed based on Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.10, whereby we have added some new features and fixed the issues in the API.
To view a complete list of fixes, please visit Aspose.Barcode for JasperReport 18.10 release notes page.
Enhancements in API
This new release has introduced new architecture of Barcode recognition filters, implemented UpcaGs1Code128Coupon for new Barcode generation API and includes implementation to read all Barcodes from TIFF images. This release has also deprecated BarCodeBuilder.
You can download the latest release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports from the following link:
Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 18.10.
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.