We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.10. This new version of API gives more power to the Barcode generation API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation.
New Features Added To API
This new release has introduced new architecture of Barcode recognition filters, implemented UpcaGs1Code128Coupon for new Barcode generation API and includes implementation to read all Barcodes from TIFF images. This release has also deprecated BarCodeBuilder.
This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. These include issues related to:
- DPI settings with rotation issue
- Databars generation issue from GS1 string
- ITF14 Barcode GS1 Verification Process failure issue
- DataMatrix codes recognizing issue from the JPG image
- Correction of text part in ENA13 when change resolution
- Detection of all available Barcodes from PDF
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java – Install Aspose.BarCode for Java from Maven
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.