We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Andorid via Java 18.9. This month’s release includes several improvements in terms of bug fixes adding overall stability of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, you may visit the release notes section in API documentation.
Improvements Added To API
This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. These include issues related to:
- Issues with converting meeting requests to MHTML
- Issues with MapiContact modification
- Date header wrong date issue when read from MSG files
- Loading FileStream in MailMessage is taking a long time
- Attachment corrupted when converting PST to MSG using PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream
- The email attachment name becomes blank in MHTML output
- The subject normalization issue after loading EML message
- Missing Text Formatting and Images from body of the email sent using MailMessage (.msg) configured
- Incorrect retrieved delivery time issue
- Text Missing While Using mapiMessage.ToMailMessage API
- Infinite Loop Error while converting email to MHTML to PNG fails
- The Mapi message isn’t properly saved to MSG format
Aspose.Email for Android via Java documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.