We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Note for Java 18.9. This month’s release includes a new feature of managing font’s environment for a document and provides functionality to copy a page from one document to another at a certain position. It also includes improvements in terms of issues reported with the earlier version of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
New Features in Aspose.Note for Java 18.9
This month’s release of Aspose.Note for Java introduces new functionality to copy a page from one document to another at a certain position along with default font management for a document.
This release also improves the overall API functionality by fixing issues reported with the earlier version of the API. These improvements further adds to the overall stability of the API in terms of functionality.
The detailed list of all the enhancements and bug fixes is given below
- Style’s saving is broken while saving as HTML
- OneNote to HTML: Content upside down and Data crossing table
- OneNote to HTML: Table turned upside down
- SaveFormat.Html raises non supported file format error
- Aspose.Note has method setKeepStreamOpen which does not work
- Investigate bug about saving with different options in a row
- OneNote to HTML: reverses contents in output content
- Documentation – Visit our documentation section for getting started with the API in no time
- API Reference Guide – Gives detailed information about all the namespaces, classes and methods of the API
- Forum Support – Post your queries on Aspose.Note forum to get assistance from our technical support team
- GitHub Examples – Try the ready-to-use examples of the API by downloading from our GitHub repository