We are pleased to announce October release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.10 which can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery to be used in your .NET applications. We have improved the performance of the API by creating a truly parallel mechanism that significantly contributed to improved processing of documents having lots of resources. You do not need to keep waiting until the HTML document is loaded, parsed and all scripts are executed, so the main thread is not blocked anymore. You only need to subscribe to the event ‘OnReadyStateChange’ or ‘OnLoad’ as explained over Load HTML Document Asynchronously
We have also incorporated a new namespace ‘Aspose.Html.Dom.Mutations’ which allows you to watch for changes being made to DOM tree. For in-depth details, you may visit Working with MutationObserver. Moreover, Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.10 also includes fixes for some exceptions which were incurring with previous versions of the API. An overview of public API changes and improvements can be found in Release Notes of the API.
Aspose.HTML for .NET Resources
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.