We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 18.10.1. This release addresses the instance reusability issue of the BarCodeReader.
To view a complete list of fixes, please visit Aspose.Barcode for JasperReport 18.10.1 release notes page.
Enhancements in BarCodeReader
Before this release, if you wanted to scan two or more Barcodes, you had to create new instances of the BarCodeReader to scan other Barcodes. This release of Aspose.Barcode for JasperReports addresses that issue. Now you can scan multiple Barcodes using the same instance of the BarCodeReader.
You can download the latest release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports from the following link:
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.