We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.11. This release has enhanced the type of summary task as TaskType.FixedDuration. It also fixes several issues reported with the API that further enhance the stability of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.11
This release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET API includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. Following is a list of all the improvements in this month’s release.
- Tsk.ActualDuration field calculation on changing of Tsk.ActualWork
- Timephased data in output MSP file
- Duration of summary tasks with two assignments
- Calculation of timephased data in particular cases
- Summary tasks duration in particular cases
- Reading of ResourceFlag4
- Import of Tasks’ guides from Primavera DB
- Import of Calendars from Primavera DB
- Task Resource Assignment
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in the downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries