We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.10. This month’s release allows you to work with Outlook for MAC in OLM format along with other enhancements to the API’s feature set. It also includes several bug fixes reported with the previous version of the API that add to the overall API stability. For a detailed note on what is fixed, please visit the release notes section of API.
Support for Outlook for MAC Data file (.OLM)
Being famous in market for email communication, Aspose.Email lets you work with popular data files and now the support for Outlook for MAC in OLM format has been added.
This release includes several improvements to the API’s functionality. The ability to configure SSL/TLS encryption type on email client instances has been added to the API. There are certain backward incompatibility changes as well which will need you to update the code samples with the new ones. Following is a list of improvements in this month’s release.
- Message encoding when the content-type is message/RFC822 and Base64 encoding is not permitted
- ListMessages() against IMAP server
- Converting meeting requests to MHTML
- The message body formatting in the printed output
- ‘SslProtocolType’ enumeration
- PersonalStorageQueryBuilder Body.Contains() for OST File
- EML to MSG conversion with html content
- Email headers in HTML
- Accented characters encoding in MapiCalendar object
- Appointment Time display After Converting EML to MSG
- Working with IMAP Yahoo server
- Conversion of EML to EMLX including images in message body
- Splitting of a PST
- MBX to PST Conversion
- Spanish accents
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API example
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API