We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Andorid via Java 18.10. This month’s release allows you to work with Outlook for MAC in OLM format along with other enhancements to the API’s feature set. It also includes several bug fixes reported with the previous version of the API that add to the overall API stability. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, you may visit the release notes section in API documentation.
Work with Outlook for MAC Data File (.OLM)
Being famous in market for email communication, Aspose.Email lets you work with popular data files and now the support for Outlook for MAC in OLM format has also been added.
This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. Following is the list of improvements in this month’s release:
- Working with MapiCalendar and TimeZone settings for appointment datetime
- Working with time for Mapi property ClientSubmitTime
- Reading Email Addresses from EML file
- Copying messages from one PST to another wit attachments of enclosed messages
- Message encoding when the content-type is message/RFC822 and Base64 encoding is not permitted
- Converting meeting requests to MHTML
- The message body in the printed output
- PersonalStorageQueryBuilder Body.Contains() for OST File
- EML to MSG conversion with html content
- Email headers in HTML
- Accented characters encoded in MapiCalendar object
- Appointment Time settings After Converting EML to MSG
- Converting EML to EMLX with images associated with message body
- Splitting a PST
- MBX to PST Conversion
- Spanish accents
Aspose.Email for Android via Java documentation section is your one-stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.