We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Java 18.10. This month’s release allows you to work with Outlook for MAC in OLM format along with other enhancements to the API’s feature set. It also includes several bug fixes reported with the previous version of the API that add to the overall API stability. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, you may visit the release notes section of API.
Support for Outlook for MAC Data file (.OLM)
Being famous in market for email communication, Aspose.Email lets you work with popular data files and now the support for Outlook for MAC in OLM format has also been added.
This release includes several improvements to the API’s functionality. The ability to configure SSL/TLS encryption type on email client instances has been added to the API. There are certain backward incompatibility changes as well which will need you to update the code samples with the new ones. Following is a list of improvements included in this month’s release.
- Implementation of FindPeople Method to find all persona objects that match a specified query string
- Aspose.Email compatibility with JDK 11
- Appointment datetime with MapiCalendar
- EWSClient with proxy settings
- Time settings for Mapi property ClientSubmitTime
- IMAP backup to PST
- Reading Email Address from EML file
- Copying messages from one PST to another with attachments of enclosed messages
- Message encoding when the content-type is message/RFC822 and Base64 encoding is not permitted
- ListMessages() agains IMAP server
- Converting meeting requests to MHTML
- The message body printed output.
- ‘SslProtocolType’ enumeration
- PersonalStorageQueryBuilder Body.Contains() for OST File
- EML to MSG conversion with html content
- Email headers in HTML
- Accented characters encoded in MapiCalendar object
- Working with Appointment Time while Converting EML to MSG
- Conversion of EML to EMLX including images associated with message body
- Splitting of a PST
- MBX to PST Conversion
- Spanish accents
We have detailed information available online for getting started with the Aspose.Email for Java API. These are: