We at Aspose are pleased to announce October release of Aspose.Diagram API which is available for download and to be used on .NET and Java platforms alike. In this release, we have improved shadow rendering for images and different shapes. Some enhancements pertaining to precise connectors between shapes have also been incorporated, which subsequently contribute to correct position of connector shape text. This version includes several other exciting features and enhancements along with the fixes for previously reported issues. Please take a look over release notes sections of both .NET and Java APIs. Release notes of latest version of the API can be found over following given links:
You can download Aspose.Diagram for .NET/Java 18.10 from following links:
Further useful fixes in latest version of the API are as follows:
- Enhanced text wrapping during VSDX to SVG conversion
- Consistent text rendering for VSDX to PDF conversion
- Efficient and high fidelity VSD to HTML conversion
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.