We are pleased to announce November release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.11 which can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery to be used in your .NET Applications. In latest version, fixes related to paralleling of micro-task and event broadcasting have been made. Moreover, rendering of HTML format files to other supported formats has also been improved in this release. Consequently, improved and high fidelity PDF, SVG and XPS documents can now be generated with this version. An overview of of public API changes and improvements can be found in Release Notes of the API.
In latest version of the API, problem pertaining to CSS rule processing has also been rectified, which contributes to enhanced rendering of Tables. Few exceptions including InvalidCastException and ArgumentException have also been rectified.
Aspose.HTML for .NET Resources
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.