We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.11. This is a maintenance release whereby we have rectified issues in API along with some new features support.
Imaging API for .NET Core
Aspose.Imaging for .NET now supports .NET Core platform. Therefore, you can now manipulate the images in .NET Core based applications.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely.
- Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG without a license.
- SVG files are not converted correctly to JPG.
- Write character inside PSD file.
- Color radiance issues in images without a license.
- EMF to SVG fonts issue in Linux.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.11 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.