We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.11. This release provides the ability to translate geometries between WKT and WKB. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API documentation.
Support for Translating Geometries between Well-Known Text (WKT) and Well-Known Binary (WKB)
Aspose.GIS for .NET now gives you the ability to translate Geometries between WKT and WKB. You can manipulate WKT and WKB Geometries in the following ways.
- Translate Geometry from WKT
- Translate Geometry to WKT
- Specify WKT Variant on Translation
- Translate Geometry from WKB
- Translate Geometry to WKB
- Specify WKB Variant on Translation
- Convert Geometry to Editable
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.GIS:
- Product Home Page – Gives you a detailed overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API
- API Reference Guide – Details the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API Examples
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API