We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for C++ 18.11. This is one of maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API.
Enhancements and Features
Following issues have been fixed in this release.
- Improve thumbnails rendering quality (v18.11).
- Add support for Strict Open XML format.
- Support for setting callout shape for series data label.
- Support to get effects by text-box paragraphs.
- Implement serialization with Strict Open XML format compliance.
- ChartData SetRange on a Pivot Table.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for C++ 18.11 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for C++ Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for C++ API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for C++.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.