We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 18.11. In this release, the support for JDK 11 has been added. Now you can use either -jdk17 or -jdk18 library versions on JRE 11 environment. This release also brings several improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements. It also fixes issues reported with the earlier version of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Aspose.Tasks Compatibility for JDK 11
This month’s release provides compatibility for JDK 11. It can be used either with -jdk17 or -jdk18 library versions on JRE 11 environment.
This release also includes several improvements that further enhance the API functionality. Following is a list of all the improvements in this month’s release:
- Project Reading functionality
- Tsk.ActualDuration field calculation on changing of Tsk.ActualWork
- Working with Timephased data in output MSP file
- Working with duration of summary tasks with two assignments
- Calculation of time phased data
- Reading of ResourceFlag4
- Import of Tasks’ guides from Primavera DB
- Import of Calendars from Primavera DB
- Product Documentation – Provides complete information about system requirements, installation, Programmer’s Guide, Technical articles and API Changes
- API Reference Guide – Provides information about the product namespaces, classes and methods
- GitHub Examples – Ready to download and execute examples of the API
- Forum Support – Post your queries/inquiries on Aspose.Tasks forum to get support from our technical support team.