Aspose.Note for Java 18.11 has been released. This release includes improved rendering when saving .ONE documents to PDF and image formats along with various other improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements and bug fixes. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Note for Java 18.11
This new release of API introduces new feature to set page size when Page.SizeType is set to SizeByContent and improved rendering for saving .ONE documents to PDF and image formats.
This release also improves the overall API functionality by fixing issues reported with the earlier version of the API. These improvements further adds to the overall stability of the API in terms of functionality.
- Improved functionality to refactor AppendChildFirst/AppendChildLast/etc exception messages for Document class
- Improved working with InsertChildrenRange
- Font’s size improvement in PDF from Microsoft OneNote and Aspose.Note
- Documentation – Visit our documentation section for getting started with the API in no time
- API Reference Guide – Gives detailed information about all the namespaces, classes and methods of the API
- Forum Support – Post your queries on Aspose.Note forum to get assistance from our technical support team
- GitHub Examples – Try the ready-to-use examples of the API by downloading from our GitHub repository