We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.11. This release includes few enhancements in API and overall functionality of the API has been improved as a result of several bug fixes. For a detailed note on what is fixed, please visit the release notes section of API.
Enhancements in Aspose.Email for .NET 18.11
This release includes few enhancements to the API’s functionality. These enhancements include modification of product id, new properties are introduced to specify Created Date and Last Modified Date for ICS. This release also enhances the functionality for working with digitally signed emails.
This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. Following is the list of improvements in this month’s release.
- Working with MapiMessage.SetBodyContent()
- Recognition of unreadable characters
- Reading of SOAP header Action
- IMAP backup to PST
- Working with GoogleClient
- Working with FolderInfo.deleteChildItem method
- PST Modification
- Working with EML and conversion of MSG to HTML
- Exporting calendar from PST file to Exchange calendar
- Copying messages from one PST to another
- Extracting MSG from PST file
- Email To PDF Conversion
- Clearing Attachments from TNEF
- Working with VCF Contact and Conversion from VCF to MSG
- Converting ICS to MSG
- Converting EML messages into MapiMessage
- Working with ForwardMessageBuilder
- Formatting while Converting to MHTML and HTML
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API example
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API