We are pleased to announce the latest release of Aspose.EPS, the API that converts PS/EPS files into PDF documents. Latest version of the API has been rolled out with improvements in terms of performance and memory consumption. Conversion engine of the API has further been improved by handling various structures of PostScript files. As it is strongly recommended to use latest version of the API, you can download it using links below as per your working environment e.g. .NET and Java:
Release notes of both .NET and Java APIs can be checked using following links:
Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.EPS API.
- Aspose.EPS API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.EPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.EPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.EPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.EPS Blog.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.EPS for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.