We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.11. This release adds the support for SQL Server 2017 latest versions of SSDT, and SSRS 15.x. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page of the API documentation.
Support for SQL Server 2017, Latest Versions of SSDT, and SSRS 15.x
With the release for Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.11, the API now supports SQL Server 2017, Latest Versions of SSDT, and SSRS 15.x.
Other than the support for new platforms, there are a number of other enhancements made to the API in this release. These enhancements are listed below:
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked barcode passes the GS1 Canada barcode verification.
- Made enhancements in the API for improved installation experience in Visual Studio 2015
You can download the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.11 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.