It is our honor to announce November release of Aspose.Diagram API which is available for download and to be used in .NET and Java Applications. In latest release of the API, new enhancements for VISIO Diagrams to SVG Conversion have been introduced. New Boolean Property i.e. SVGFitToViewPort has been introduced in order to save VISIO Diagram into SVG with Fit to View Port property. Along with that, support of custom Date String format setter is also added in latest version of the API. Some issues which were reported in earlier version of the API are also fixed in this release.
In case you plan to upgrade to latest version of the API, you can download it using links below:
It is also recommended to check release notes of latest version of the API before using it in your environment. Following release notes will provide you detailed insights about what has been introduced and changed in the API:
Following are some useful fixes which have been included in the latest version of the API:
- Improved Shape.ToImage method in order to produce better output
- Following Conversion Engines have been further improved:
- VSDX to PDF
- VSDX to Image
- VSD to HTML
- VISIO to SVG
- Improvements have been made to the renderers to render non-English characters in output
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.