It is our pleasure to announce latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.11 which is available over NuGet Gallery for download and to be used in C++ Applications. In case you are going to use latest version of the API, we recommend you to go through the release notes page to have look over what has been changed and introduced new in the API. Following section includes deep insights into worth mentioning changes and features of the API in latest revision.
Incompatibility with Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.4
The most important thing to keep in your attention before upgrading to latest version of the API is that it is in incompatible with Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.4. From latest version i.e. 18.11, support for previous versions of the API has been discontinued.
Codebase Changes in Aspose.PDF of C++ 18.11
Latest version of the API has codebase of Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.11 which means entire collection of source code from Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.11 has been ported in latest version of C++ API. Therefore, this API now offers more exciting and attractive features along with improved performance and stability. Along with that Namespace hierarchy has further been simplified and improved. You can please check API References of Aspose.PDF for C++ API to go through the Namespace hierarchy and Classes.
Please visit the following links for information regarding latest release Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.11 and Release Notes section. In case you have any question about Aspose.PDF for C++, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.PDF forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
- Homepage for Aspose.PDF for C++
- Download Aspose.PDF for C++
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you face while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.PDF for C++ API.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.