We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.12. With this release, you can interconvert TopoJSON and GeoJSON file formats. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API documentation.
Working with TopoJSON
This release of Aspose.GIS for .NET gives you the ability to convert TopoJSON to GeoJSON and vice versa. Now, you can also read features and write features to TopoJSON files.
Other enhancements made in the API
Other than the support for TopoJSON, enhancements were made for the FileGDB format as well. These enhancements are mentioned below.
- Specify Precision for FileGDB Layer.
- Specify Tolerance for FileGDB Layer.
- Specify Names of Object Id and Geometry Fields.
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.GIS:
- Product Home Page – Gives you a detailed overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API
- API Reference Guide – Details the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API Examples
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API