We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.12 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. You can now convert Word document to HTML Format by using Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.12. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.12 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.12 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.12). The most notable are:
- Improved the default font fallback mechanism to better fit the MS Word’s behavior.
- Optimized metafile from SVG rendering to skip redundant line segments.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when rendering metafiles filled with gradient.
- Fixed a bug with the order of legend items of the stacked DrawingML chart when rendering.
- Fixed a bug with text clipping when rendering the DrawingML charts.
- Fixed a bug with rendering of minor tick marks and clipping the rightmost bar of DrawingML charts.
- Fixed a bug with rendering data labels for points, located on the border of the DrawingML chart plot area.
- Implemented support for RTL comments rendering, e.g. Arabic.
- Improved hyphenation logic for multiple cases.
- Improved page numbering for sections starting in new columns.
- Improved table row alignment.
- Improved tab stop calculations with paragraph indents.
- Improved table breaking logic for numerous complex cases.
- Improved handling of character compression within mixed ltr/rtl text.
- Fixed exception in rare case when field update causes line to contain only zero length spans.
- Fixed exception in rare case when floating object is pushed beyond empty column.
- Fixed layout when tables merge over the hidden paragraph
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.12 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?