We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 18.12. This release gives you the ability to read dotted barcodes from Tiff images.
To view a complete list of fixes, please visit Aspose.Barcode for JasperReport 18.12 release notes page.
Read Dotted BarCodes from TIFF Images in Jasper Reports
The new release of Aspose.BarCode adds the ability to read dotted barcodes from Tiff images. You may read such barcodes as shown below.
String fileName = "Test.tiff";
BarCodeReader reader = new BarCodeReader(fileName,
Other Enhancements made to the API
Other than the ability to read dotted barcodes from Tiff images, XML serialization was enhanced and made compatible between .NET and Java.
You can download the latest release of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports from the following link:
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.