We are pleased to announce December release of Aspose.3D API. It includes long awaited support for standard 3d printing format i.e. AMF. Additive manufacturing file format has been added to Aspose.ThreeD.FileFormat class. Moreover, Archive-based file format can also be detected with latest version of Aspose.3D API. Issue with AssetDirectory for relative path, and some other internal fixes have also been incorporated in this release. You can use following links to download Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.