We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java 19.1. The release of this month contains number of new features, enhancements and bug fixes of the issues reported by our users in previous versions. Please check the detailed release notes of Aspose.Words for Java 19.1 to get an idea about all the new features/enhancements and fixes made in this release. Furthermore, if you are planning to upgrade the API from any previous version, we strongly recommend you to check the Public API Changes section of current release and other intermediate releases from release notes folder, to know what has been changed since your current revision of the API.
The following sections describe some details regarding the newly added features/enhancements.
Control Threshold to Determine TIFF Binarization Error Value in the Floyd-Steinberg Method
We have added new property ThresholdForFloydSteinbergDithering in ImageSaveOptions class to control threshold for TIFF binarization. Please read the following article for more details.
Control Threshold For TIFF Binarizations
There are 55 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Implemented the directed line caps rendering for Bezier curves in metafiles.
- Implemented processing of the stroke properties while rendering custom line caps in metafiles.
- Implemented support of Unicode font names while rendering to PDF.
- Implemented Tiff binarization threshold control via ImageSaveOptions.ThresholdForFloydSteinbergDithering property.
- Fixed a bug that prevents rendering of horizontal lines with gradient fill in DrawingML.
- Fixed a bug when gradient fill is not rotated with DrawingML shapes by default.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect rendering of DrawingML shapes inside groups when 3D rotation was applied.
- Fixed a bug with the calculation of the point coordinates if the date axis is replaced by the string axis.
- Fixed a bug with vertical alignment of Ruby objects while rendering.
- Fixed a bug that caused the creation of extra link tags in output PDF when rendering documents with footnotes.
- Supported dynamic table cell merging for LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Supported textual comments within LINQ Reporting Engine template syntax tags.
- Improved computation of wrap bounds of floating objects which affects position of text nearby.
- Improved positioning of line when it cannot fit next to floating object and has to be pushed below.
- Implemented navigation from footnote reference to footnote for PDF output.
- Fixed exception which may happen when spans are merged in paragraphs with different directionality.
- Fixed exception which may happen when span has null shading inside text box
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Words for Java:
- Home page for Aspose.Words for Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Java from Maven
- Words product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Words APIs.
- Aspose.Words for Java online documentation– Help documentation.
- Aspose.Words for Java online API reference– API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Words, APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Words blog.
- Aspose.Words for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.