We at Aspose are excited to announce December Release of Aspose.Diagram API which has been rolled out for download and to be used in .NET and Java Applications. In this revision of the API, several enhancements have been incorporated as well as various fixes to earlier reported bugs have been included. In case you are planning to update to the latest version of the API, you can please download it using the links below:
It is always recommended to go through the release notes of the API before using it in your environment. The following release notes pages contain complete information about what has been changed and implemented new in the API:
Following are some useful fixes which have been included in December release of the API:
- Visio Diagram to Image conversion method has been improved
- Following Conversion Engines have been further improved:
- Visio to PDF
- Visio to PNG
- Visio to GIF
- Rendering of Shapes in the diagram has been taken care for better results
- Loading of Visio Diagrams has been improved
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.