We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.12. This release provides the ability to create a folder hierarchy in PST files using string notation and other bug fixes. For a detailed note on what is fixed, please visit the release notes section of API.
Create folder hierarchy in PST file by using string notation
This release adds an overload to AddSubFolder(string name, bool createHierarchy) and CreatePredefinedFolder(string name, StandardIpmFolder defaultFolder, bool createHierarchy) functions that enable you to create folder hierarchy using string notation as shown below in the code example.
PersonalStorage personalStorage = PersonalStorage.Create(dataDir +
By setting the second parameter of AddSubFolder() to true, you can create folder hierarchy using string notation. Backslash (“\”) is used as the path separator.
This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes. Following is the list of improvements in this month’s release.
- Fetching messages with ImapClient
- Converting email message to MHTML
- Reading Distribution Lists
- Working with MapiContact and VCF
- VCF to MHT conversion
- Working with ICS
- Working with MapiMessage attachments
- Working with EMLX files
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API example
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API