We are pleased to announce the January release of Aspose.HTML for .NET 19.1 which can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery to be used in your .NET applications. In this version, Cascading Style Sheet Processing has been improved so you can render the files with high fidelity. You will notice improved performance of the API as we have made some changes to decrease memory consumption while ensuring better performance. A few HTML and MHT rendering issues have also been resolved in the latest version. An overview of public API changes and improvements can be found in Release Notes of the API.
Aspose.HTML for .NET Resources
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation – help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference – Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.