We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.EPS for both .NET and Java Platforms. New excited features along with several performance improvements have been introduced in this release of the API. Furthermore, some fixes against reported bug in earlier version(s) of the API are also part of this release. Following links will take you to the downloading area of the API from where you can download and use it as per your working environment.
Release notes of both .NET and Java APIs can be found over following links:
Convert Postscript files into Image formats
In this revision of the API, an exciting feature to convert PS/EPS files into image format has been introduced. At the moment, the feature is available only for .NET API and implementation of similar support in Java version of the API is still underway. In order to implement this functionality in .NET applications, please check following demonstration in documentation of the API:
Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.EPS API.
- Aspose.EPS API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.EPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.EPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.EPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.EPS Blog.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.EPS for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.