It is our pleasure to announce new release of Aspose.XPS for .NET 18.12 which is available for download and to be used in .NET Applications. This revision of the API has been rolled out with exciting features as well as improvements in the performance and usability. In case you want to use this version of the API, it is strongly recommended to go through the respective release notes page which contains complete information of what has been changed and introduced new in the API.
Following section provides some insights into newly introduced features of the API:
XPS to Image Conversion
From 18.12 version of Aspose.XPS for .NET, you will be able to convert XPS documents into different image formats. Currently, following image formats have been added into output file formats catalog of the API:
Conversion examples have also been showcased in API documentation and can be found over following links:
Aspose.XPS for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.XPS for .NET API:
- Home page for Aspose.XPS for .NET
- Aspose.XPS for .NET docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.XPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.XPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.XPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.XPS Blog.
- Aspose.XPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.XPS for .NET Release Notes – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.