We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.2. This release includes support for Microsoft Project Online and MPP files saved with Microsoft Office 365 cloud. It also fixes a few issues reported with the API that further enhance the stability of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Service
We happily announce that Aspose.Tasks for .NET API now supports Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Services. Now the users shall be able to read/write projects created using Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Service.
There were various important improvements are implemented with this release. The support of setting CSS prefix for HTML export has been added and API is enhanced in working with Primavera DB. The feature to set custom date format while exporting to PDF format has also been implemented in this release.
Moreover, the following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Working with hyperlinks, scheduling, Chinese timestamps and lookup values are improved while re-saving MPP files.
- Improved reading of resources in MspResourceMapper and MpdResourceMapper
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in the downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries