We are pleased to announce the January release of Aspose.3D API. It includes long-awaited support to export a scene to AMF format, in the compressed mode as well as in uncompressed mode. Moreover, you can manually generate UV and associate it with the mesh with latest version of the API. In order to implement this functionality in your applications, please check the following demonstration of the API:
You can use the following links to download Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.