It is our pleasure to announce new revision of Aspose.XPS for both .NET and Java Platforms. As per regular monthly update process, API has been rolled out with new features and enhancements. You can now convert XPS to PDF in C# and Java. In order to download and use the latest release of the API, please visit following links as per your working environment e.g. .NET and Java:
Release Notes for both .NET and Java APIs can be found over following links:
Following section includes insights into most interesting features included in latest release:
Convert XPS Documents into PDF
There has been anticipations for the feature since very first release of the API and now long awaited feature to convert XPS documents into PDF format has been introduced. With latest release of the API, you will be able to convert XPS documents into PDF format and you can also check demonstration of this functionality in API documentation over following link(s):
Aspose.XPS for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.XPS for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.XPS API.
- Aspose.XPS API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.XPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.XPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.XPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.XPS Blog.
- Aspose.XPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.XPS for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.