We are pleased to announce latest release of Aspose.EPS API for both .NET and Java Platforms. In this January release, limitations related to rendering of TrueType Fonts have been removed. There were some limitations in earlier version(s) of the API where Type1 Fonts were used to be rendered as outlines instead of text resulting the restrictions that users cannot perform text search operations over obtained PDF documents. However, those restrictions are removed in latest version of the API and conversion of TrueType Fonts in PS to PDF and Images has been implemented. Furthermore, PS to PDF Conversion Engine is also optimized in this release of the API. In case you are planning to upgrade the API to latest version, you can download it using following links:
In order to have a look over release notes pages of latest revision, please visit following links:
Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.EPS API.
- Aspose.EPS API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.EPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.EPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.EPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.EPS Blog.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.EPS for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.