We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 19.1. This release enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to support parenthesis in the CodeText. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page for information of API documentation.
Support for parenthesis in CodeText
This release of Aspose.BarCode enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to allow the CodeText to contain parenthesis. You may generate barcodes with parenthesis in the CodeText as shown below in the code example.
Aspose.BarCode.Generation.BarCodeGenerator generator = new
generator.CodeText = "Sample.Code.Text(Example).20181203_150435";
generator.Save(TestDirectory + "barcodeTest.png", BarCodeImageFormat.Png);
Correct PNG image.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.