We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Android via Java 19.1. This release enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to support parenthesis in the CodeText. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page for information of API documentation.
Add Parenthesis in Barcode’s Code Text
This release of Aspose.BarCode enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to allow the CodeText to contain parenthesis. You may generate barcodes with parenthesis in the CodeText as shown below in the code example.
com.aspose.barcode.generation.BarCodeGenerator generator =
generator.save(TestDirectory + "barcodeTest2.png", BarCodeImageFormat.PNG);
Aspose.BarCode for Android via Java Resources
As Aspose.Barcode for Android via Java is based on Aspose.BarCode for Java, the following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
- Aspose.BarCode, Generate BarcodeAspose.BarCode, Generate BarcodeHomepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java – Install Aspose.BarCode for Java from Maven
- Aspose.BarCode for Java docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.