We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services 19.1. This release enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to support parenthesis in the CodeText. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page for information of the API documentation.
Support for parenthesis in CodeText
This release of Aspose.BarCode enhanced the BarCodeGenerator API to allow the CodeText to contain parenthesis. You may generate barcodes with parenthesis in the CodeText as shown below in the code example.
Aspose.BarCode.Generation.BarCodeGenerator generator = new
generator.CodeText = "Sample.Code.Text(Example).20181203_150435";
generator.Save(TestDirectory + "barcodeTest.png", BarCodeImageFormat.Png);
You can download the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 19.1 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.