We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Android via Java 19.1. This release includes enhancements and bug fixes which improve the overall functionality of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, you may visit the release notes section in the API documentation.
Enhancements in Aspose.Email for Android via Java 19.1
This release includes enhancements to the functionality of the API. These enhancements include reading OLM, MBOX, and MSG files.
There are a lot more improvements made in this release. Following is a list of improvements included in this month’s release.
- The formatting of HtmlBodyText in the output has been improved.
- The ability to update the date in the header by using the MapiMessage class.
- Improved MailMessage and MapiMessage classes.
- Improved working with appointments.
- MapiTask functionality has been improved.
- The following conversions have been improved
- MSG to MHTML
- VCF to MSG
- PST to MBOX
Aspose.Email for Android via Java documentation section is your one-stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.