We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Java 19.1. This release includes enhancements and bug fixes which improve the overall functionality of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, you may visit the release notes section of API.
Enhancements in Aspose.Email for Java 19.1
This release includes enhancements to the functionality of the API. The components improved in this release include Pop3Client, EWSClient, and ImapClient. MailMessage and MapiMessage classes have also been improved.
There are a lot more improvements made in this release. Following is a list of improvements included in this month’s release.
- The formatting of HtmlBodyText in the output has been improved.
- The ability to update the date in the header by using the MapiMessage class.
- Improved working with signed MSG files.
- Improved working with MBOX files.
- MapiTask functionality has been improved.
- The following conversions have been improved
- MSG to MHTML
- VCF to MSG
- PST to MBOX
We have detailed information available online for getting started with the Aspose.Email for Java API. These are:
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the packages and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API examples
- Aspose.Email Forum – Feel free to contact us on Aspose.Email forum for your queries