Guys, let’s check out what’s new for you in Aspose.ZIP for .NET 19.6 release.
LZMA Compression within ZIP Archive using C#
The Lempel–Ziv–Markov chain algorithm (LZMA) is an algorithm used to perform lossless data compression. LZMA uses a dictionary compression algorithm, the compressed stream is a stream of bits. LZMA compression within ZIP archive allows ZIP container to contain LZMA compressed entries. The following code examples show the implementation of LZMA compression using Aspose.ZIP for .NET API.
BZip2 Compression within ZIP Archive using C#
BZip2 compression settings allow ZIP container to contain BZip2 compressed entries. The following code examples show the implementation of BZip2 compression using Aspose.ZIP API.
See Also Useful Links
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET Online Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base and much more.
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET Product Page
- Install Aspose.ZIP for .NET NuGet Package
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET API Reference Guide – detailing the publicly exposed classes, methods, properties, constants & interfaces.
- Download Examples at GitHub Repository – we have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcome to shape the upcoming releases of Aspose.ZIP for .NET API by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.ZIP for .NET support forum.