Today, I will highlight the major features introduced in the Aspose.Words for C++ 19.9 release:
Create Repeating Section Content Controls in Word Document
The repeating section content control allows repeating the content contained within it. Using Aspose.Words for C++ 19.9, the structured document tag nodes of the repeating section and repeating section item types can be created and for this purpose, SdtType enumeration type provides RepeatingSectionItem property. The following code example demonstrates how to Bind a Repeating Section Content Control in Word Document to a Table.
Link Custom Document Property to Bookmark
‘Aspose.Words for C++’ API now provides a method CustomDocumentProperties.addLinkToContent(String, String) to create a new ‘linked to content’ custom document property which returns the newly created property object or null if the link source is invalid. The following code example demonstrates how to Configure the Link to a Content Custom Property.
See Also Useful Links
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Aspose.Words for C++ Online Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base and much more.
- Aspose.Words for C++ Product Page
- Install Aspose.Words for C++ NuGet Package
- Aspose.Words for C++ API Reference Guide – detailing the publicly exposed classes, methods, properties, constants & interfaces.
- Download Examples at GitHub Repository – we have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcome to shape the upcoming releases of Aspose.Words for C++ API by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.Words for C++ support forum.