The SVG format is often used for embedding content in web and desktop applications. There might be situations where you need to embed your PowerPoint presentations in such applications. Under such circumstances, converting the PowerPoint files to SVG format will prove to be helpful. To that end, this article will teach you how to convert PowerPoint PPT or PPTX to SVG in C++.
- C++ API to Convert PowerPoint to SVG
- Steps to Convert PowerPoint PPT to SVG in C++
- Convert PowerPoint to SVG in C++
C++ PowerPoint PPT to SVG Converter - Free Download
Aspose.Slides for C++ is a C++ API for working with PowerPoint files. It enables you to create, read and modify PowerPoint PPT and PPTX files without needing additional software. Furthermore, the API supports converting PPTX/PPT files to SVG format. You can either install the API through NuGet or download it directly from the Downloads section.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp
Steps to Convert PPTX to SVG in C++
The conversion of PowerPoint PPT or PPTX presentations to SVG is as simple as pie. The following are the steps that are required to convert a PPT/PPTX file to SVG format using Aspose.Slides for C++.
- Load the PowerPoint PPT or PPTX file from disk.
- Loop through slides in the presentation.
- Save each slide as SVG file to desired location.
Now, let’s have a look at how to convert these steps into the code to convert a PPTX to SVG in C++.
Convert PowerPoint PPT to SVG in C++
The following are the steps to convert PowerPoint PPTX/PPT files to SVG format.
- Load the PowerPoint file using the Presentation class.
- Loop through the slides of the presentation.
- Within the loop, create an instance of the FileStream class.
- Write the slide to the stream using the ISlide->WriteAsSvg(System::SharedPtrSystem::IO::Stream stream) method.
- Finally, close the stream.
The following sample code shows how to convert PowerPoint PPTX/PPT files to SVG format using C++.
PowerPoint to SVG C++ Converter - Get a Free License
In order to use the Aspose.Slides without evaluation limitations, you can get a free temporary license.
In this article, you have learned how to convert PowerPoint PPTX/PPT files to SVG format in C++. The shared code sample shows how to convert PowerPoint files to SVG format in just a few lines of code. Aspose.Slides for C++ is a powerful API that provides a bunch of additional features for automating your PowerPoint-related tasks. You can explore the API in detail by visiting the official documentation. In case of any queries, please feel free to reach us at our free support forum.
Tip: You may want to check out Aspose free PowerPoint to SVG Converter.