SVG files are commonly used because they are scalable without losing image quality. You can convert an SVG file to EPS or PS Postscript files programmatically using C#. You can explore in-depth information about the conversion under the following sections:
- SVG to EPS or PS PostScript File Converter – C# .NET API Installation
- Convert SVG to EPS or PS PostScript File Programmatically using C#
SVG to EPS or PS PostScript File Converter – C# .NET API Installation
SVG to EPS or PS conversion is a two-step process. Firstly, the SVG image is rendered to PDF format and then the PDF file is converted to EPS or PS PostScript format. Therefore, please download the DLL files for Aspose.SVG for .NET and Aspose.PDF for .NET API from New Releases, or use the following NuGet installation commands:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.SVG
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF
Convert SVG to EPS or PS PostScript File Programmatically using C#
You can convert an SVG image to an EPS or PS PostScript file with the following steps:
- Initialize a MemoryStream object.
- Load input SVG file using SVGDocument class.
- Initialize an instance of PdfRenderingOptions class.
- Render SVG to PDF file with PdfDevice.
- Specify the Printer and Page settings.
- Convert the SVG to EPS or PS file.
The following code explains how to convert an SVG file to EPS or PS file programmatically using C#:
Get Free Evaluation License
You can request a Free Evaluation License for testing the API without any limitations.
In this article, you have learned how to convert a Scalable Vector Graphic, SVG, to EPS or PS format PostScript file programmatically using Java. Moreover, you can explore the Documentation to learn about many other features offered by the API. In case of any inquiries or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at the Free Support Forum. We would be happy to assist you!