OBJ files are used to work with 3D objects. You can convert an OBJ file to a PDF or FBX file using C#. In certain situations, you may need to convert a 3D object file to other file formats. This article covers how to convert a 3D object file to a PDF or FBX file under the following headings.
- OBJ to PDF or FBX Converter – 3D API Installation
- Convert OBJ to PDF File using C#
- Convert OBJ to FBX File in C#
OBJ to PDF or FBX File Converter – API Installation
You can create, edit, or convert 3D objects with Aspose.3D for .NET API. You can easily configure the API by downloading its DLL file from the New Releases section or installing it with the following NuGet command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Convert OBJ to PDF File using C#
You can convert an OBJ file to a PDF document in C# with the following steps:
- Load input OBJ file using the Scene class.
- Initialize PdfSaveOptions class object.
- Save output PDF file.
The following code snippet shows how to convert an OBJ file to PDF in C#:
Convert OBJ to FBX File in C#
You can convert an OBJ object file to a FBX file with the steps below:
- Load input OBJ file with the Scene class.
- Create an instance of FbxSaveOptions class.
- Save output FBX file with the Save method.
The code sample below explains how to convert an OBJ file to an FBX file programmatically in C#:
In conclusion, you have learned how to convert an OBJ file to a PDF or FBX file using C#. Likewise, you may take a look at the documentation to check several other features of the API. Please feel free to get in touch with us via the forum.