Images contain visual information which may be needed in text format for processing data. In such situations, you can convert an image to Excel format programmatically in C#. For example, an image can contain numeric values which you might need to perform calculations. In accordance with that, this article covers how to convert an image to an Excel file.
- Image to Excel Converter in C# – API Installation
- Convert Image to Excel File with OCR Programmatically using C#
- Convert Image from URI to Excel with OCR in C#
Image to Excel Converter in C# – API Installation
You can recognize images by performing OCR operations with Aspose.OCR for .NET API. Quickly configure the API by downloading its DLL file from the Downloads section or using NuGet package manager with the following command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.OCR
Convert Image to Excel File with OCR Programmatically using C#
You can convert an image to an Excel file with OCR by following the steps below:
- Firstly, create an object of AsposeOcr class.
- Recognize the input image.
- Finally, save the output file in Excel format.
The code snippet below demonstrates how to convert an image to an Excel file in XLS or XLSX format programmatically using C#:
Convert Image from URI to Excel with OCR in C#
You can load the input image from an online URI and convert it to Excel format with OCR by following the steps below:
- Firstly, initialize an instance of AsposeOcr class.
- Recognize image with OCR using RecognizeImage() method.
- Finally, save the result as an Excel file.
The following code shows how to convert an image from URI to an Excel file programmatically with C#:
Get Free API License
You can evaluate the API in its full capacity by requesting a free temporary license.
In conclusion, you have learned how to convert an image from the disk or from an online URI to an Excel file with the OCR feature programmatically using C#. Moreover, you can find details about other features by taking a look at the documentation. Furthermore, please feel free to reach out to us at the forum for any of your inquiries.