OneNote files are digital notes that you can record to keep important information at hand. They can be helpful to collaborate, present, or share information. In some cases, you may need to convert a OneNote notebook with (.one) file extension as an XLSX or XLS workbook. Accordingly, this article provides information about how to convert OneNote to XLSX or XLS format file programmatically in C#.
- OneNote .one File to XLSX or XLS Converter – C# API Installation
- Convert OneNote .one File to XLSX or XLS File in C#
OneNote .one File to XLSX or XLS Converter – C# API Installation
OneNote to XLSX or XLS file conversion is based on two steps. First of all, you need to export the OneNote file to PDF document and then this intermediary PDF file is exported to an XLSX or XLS file with Aspose.PDF for .NET API. You can quickly configure the APIs by downloading the reference DLL files from the New Releases page, or using the NuGet installation commands below:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Note PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF
Convert OneNote .one File to XLSX or XLS File in C#
You need to follow the steps below in order to convert a OneNote .one file to an XLSX or XLS workbook in C#:
- Initialize an instance of the MemoryStream class.
- Create an object of the Document class to load the input OneNote .one notebook.
- Export the OneNote notebook to PDF format.
- Load the converted PDF document with the Document class.
- Save the output OneNote Notebook to XLSX or XLS file.
The sample code below shows how to convert a OneNote .one file to XLSX or XLS workbook in C#:
Get Free Temporary License
You can evaluate the API without any evaluation limitations by requesting a Free Temporary License.
In conclusion, this article has covered how to convert a OneNote file to XLSX or XLS format programmatically in C#. Furthermore, you can explore other features offered by the API by visiting the documentation section. Please feel free to write to us at the forum in case you face any problem.