We are pleased to announce the availability of the version 18.5 of Aspose.3D for .NET API. The recent version 18.5 of the API has been released with the support of importing Siemens JT files, and developers can save these files into the supported file formats. The recent version 18.5 also covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. We recommend our clients to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.3D for .NET API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes.
Import Siemens JT Files
With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can convert version 8 of Siemens JT files to the other supported formats. All supported output formats are listed in this help topic: Save a 3D Model. Developers can import Siemens JT file into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or Open member of the Scene class as narrated in this help topic: Import 3D model
Aspose.3D for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.3D for .NET API
- Aspose.3D product family forum - Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Aspose.3D for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.3D APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Install Aspose.3D NuGet package - We publish each version of Aspose.3D for .NET API as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery and recommend our clients upgrade old version to the latest one.
- Release Notes - For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.
We hope you will enjoy this new release that saves time and huge efforts for related file manipulation. The API is quite simple and can easily be used in any application.