USDZ files are commonly used to exchange 3D computer graphics information. This file format provides high-performance data rendering and retrieval features. Likewise, the FBX file format is based on a model that can be utilized by several content-creation applications. In some cases, you may need to convert USDZ to FBX format. For such requirements, this article covers how to convert a USDZ file to an FBX file programmatically in C#.
- USDZ to FBX File Conversion – .NET API Installation
- How to Convert USDZ to FBX Format in C#
- Convert USDZ to FBX File in C#
USDZ to FBX File Conversion – .NET API Installation
Aspose.3D for .NET API can be used to work with different three-dimensional file formats. You can easily access the API by downloading the latest version of its DLL files from the Downloads section or installing it from the NuGet gallery by using the following command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
How to Convert USDZ to FBX Format in C#
You need to follow the steps below to export a USDZ file to an FBX file:
- Load the source USDZ file by creating an object of the Scene class.
- Initiate an object of FbxSaveOptions class.
- Export the USDZ file to an FBX file.
The following heading further discusses the information about USDZ to FBX file conversion.
Convert USDZ to FBX File in C#
You can convert a USDZ file to an FBX file with the following steps:
- Initialize an object of the Scene class to load the input USDZ file.
- Instantiate an instance of the FbxSaveOptions class.
- Export the USDZ format file to FBX format.
The code sample below elaborates on how to convert a USDZ file to an FBX file programmatically in C#:
Get Free Temporary License
You can evaluate all the features of the API without any evaluation limitations or watermark by requesting a free temporary license.
In this article, you have explored how to convert a USDZ file to FBX format programmatically in C#. You can scale this conversion feature with the multi-threading processing to export several files at the same time. Furthermore, many other file formats can be converted or manipulated as discussed in the documentation section. Please feel free to contact us at the forum in case of any inquiries.